a loving addition
- If you are interested in adopting a Lewis Manor Australian labradoodle puppy and have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you've decided you'd like a puppy, the first step to adopting is filling out and submitting an application, along with a $300 deposit via paypal or check, securing a spot on our reservation list. This deposit is non refundable unless we are unable to provide the puppy you requested (i.e not enough pups in the litter) in which case you have a choice to either move your deposit to another litter or be refunded.
- Once your application and deposit are submitted, we do our best to contact you within 2 business days and we will notify you of your application approval.
- Once your application has been approved we will add you to our Master Waitlist. Lots of factors can affect the wait time, such as people cancelling, or passing on a certain puppy thereby making a spot available for someone with more flexibility in gender, color, and size. Litter sizes will also have a big impact on how fast we work through the wait list. Some things are beyond our control such as a litter having very few puppies or sometimes not getting pregnant at all. We are working with nature and there is no guarantee that you will be able to get a puppy from a certain upcoming litter. We work down the wait list in order of deposit placed. The sooner your deposit is in, the quicker you will be able to get a puppy.
- Lewis Manor Labradoodles will notify you when an available litter is born. If you would like to proceed with the available litter at that time half of your remaining balance is due ($1750).
- We will periodically post pictures on social media, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- At 4 weeks of age, the remaining balance of $1750 is due for your puppy as well as payment for delivery if you chose to have your puppy hand delivered to you.
- At 7 weeks of age, we do temperament testing and match each puppy with a family based on each puppy's temperament and each family's lifestyle to make the best possible match. We will either email or call you with these results.
- Between 7-8 weeks of age, travel arrangements are made!
- If you are reserving a trained dog additional payments will be scheduled. Final balance due before delivery or pickup.
- Bi-weekly updates will be sent throughout your dog's training including progress reports and pictures!
Puppy Timeline Guide
- Female dogs come into heat twice a year, approximately 6 months apart. Some females are more predictable than others. The heat cycle lasts about three weeks.
- The approximate due date is 62-63 days from the time of mating.
- At 7 weeks of age, we do temperament testing and match each puppy with a family based on each puppy's temperament and each family's lifestyle to make the best possible match.
- At 8 weeks of age the puppies are ready to go home to their new families!
We carefully select and match each of our puppies with a family based on each puppy’s temperament and each family’s lifestyle, preferences, and needs. Lewis Manor reserves the right of first pick of the litter if we should choose to keep one for our breeding program.
Lewis Manor Labradoodles will be available for ongoing support and information through the puppy adoption process and for the lifetime of your Australian Labradoodle! Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions. We’d love to hear from you!
Would you like to visit Lewis Manor Labradoodles? Do you want to meet and play with some puppies? We need your help socializing our puppies and would love to have you join us for one of our 'Puppy Play Pal' sessions. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy check out our available dates below and be sure to contact us to RSVP.
Due to their training schedules and regularly scheduled outings, not all puppies will be available on any given day. If you are interested in playing with a particular puppy or puppies be sure to include their name(s) or which litter they are from when RSVPing. Thank you!
Our Visitation Policy (for times other than Puppy Play Pal Sessions)
We get many, many requests to come visit and while we would love to be able to accommodate them all, we have a very busy puppy raising schedule with daily chores, field trips, etc. and just can't fit it all in! We are not a kennel facility available for visiting, our puppies are raised in our home, amidst our family lives and schedules. Parvo virus is also a very real, deadly threat to newborn and unvaccinated puppies (which is transferred unknowingly on people's clothes, shoes, etc.). So, it's important to us to not only schedule our time to the actual raising of our puppies, but to also protect their health. We do however understand the desire to meet our dogs, especially if you have never met an Australian Labradoodle. So, we hold open houses a few times a year to accommodate all the visitor requests we get. We would love to meet you, and our doodles would too!
We will work with you for whatever travel arrangements you need. There are two options.
- You are welcome to come meet us and pick your puppy up.
- We welcome those who want to come here to pick up their puppy but also understand many live further away and travel for some can be difficult. If we fly with your puppy to meet you, he/she will have a stress free flight. No worries about layovers or misrouting. When we deliver your puppy by driving, they are delivered by one of our drivers in a car, or SUV. Our goal, as with every experience we expose our puppies to, is to see it low stress, and FUN for them! We keep the car at a comfortable temperature so your puppy can relax and is never too hot or too cold. Whenever they need to go potty or want to run around for a bit, we stop and take them out for a walk and a fresh water break. Rest assured, your puppy's comfort and safety is always our top priority! One of the benefits to having your puppy delivered is if you do not live in the state of NY, your puppy is considered a "shipped" item which does not require NY sales tax to be paid. If you have a puppy reserved, you will receive a custom delivery quote for your consideration once your puppy is born and as we start planning our delivery/pick up schedules. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email and ask!