ready for your family
We offer a limited number of trained dogs for sale to families looking for a well trained pet or someone seeking a service dog with a great foundation, ready to start specialized training. This is a fabulous way to get an exceptional dog for you or your family! Our puppies that go through our training program live here and work with our full time trainers. Our trained labradoodles have started housebreaking, are crate trained, extensively socialized to a variety of places, people, and experiences, as well as learn basic obedience. We believe the best dog is one who is truly a joy to live with. Having remarkable manners not only at home, but anywhere you want to take them in public. We pull from the cream of our crop when selecting dogs to enter our training program.
When you choose a LML trained dog, you are getting:
- A Lewis Manor Australian Labradoodle bred for health and temperament, giving you an enjoyable companion who has a long healthy life to share with you.
- A 2 year health guarantee.
- All of the training, manners, and socialization listed above. (Realizing these are animals, and not machines. As such, each one is unique with their own personality, strengths, and weaknesses. They will not always be perfect, but rather, our goal is to make each one a joy to have and easy to "do life" with.)
- Bi-weekly updates throughout your dog's training including progress reports and pictures!
- A puppy bag including favorite toys your dog has played with and enjoyed while here, and other basic supplies.
- A one on one training session where you will work with one of our trainers to learn everything your dog knows, and have the opportunity to ask any training related questions.
- A customized training plan specific to your dog.
Contact: Contact us for more information or to reserve a trained dog.
Already on one of our litter reservation lists to get a LML puppy? Our training program is also open to any of our Lewis Manor Labradoodle puppies, from any of our litters. Though space is limited, so reserve training on your puppy early. Contact us about availability!
We offer three different levels of training;
The Intermediate Level Training program is 5-weeks, at completion, the puppy will be 13 weeks old. The intermediate trained puppy prices start at $7,000. At this age the puppies will have been introduced to crate training, and should have very few accidents in their kennel. They should be sleeping through the night 8-9 hours. The puppies will also be properly socialized to many different sounds, people, places, etc. They will be introduced to all of the commands in the advanced training program however 13 weeks old is still very young and you should not expect a dog at this age to be very reliable in obeying commands; comprehension and proficiency can vary greatly. This level is more for people who are unable to pick their puppy up at the 8 week go home date or are looking for just a little more potty training and have the puppy introduced to the basics.
The Advanced Level Training program is our most popular choice. Lasting 10-weeks, at completion the dog is about 4 months old (18 weeks old). The advanced trained puppy prices typically start at $11,000. The dogs will continue to be socialized properly and learn the following commands:
- Learn to greet visitors politely at the door (no rude jumping or overwhelming your guests).
- They learn "place" where they go and sit or lie on their bed or mat until told it is ok to get up.
- No begging is allowed. They also learn to "leave it" (a command for their safety which can be given to tell them to avoid picking up an unknown food or item off the sidewalk during a walk, not to scarf up a piece of your food that fell on the ground, or in other situations you don't want them grabbing/eating something).
- They learn "wait" which we use getting into or out of a car/ kennel/ doorway so you don't have a dog who darts out when you open the door. This is for their own safety, as well as making it more enjoyable to take them places.
- Travel well in a car.
- Walking nicely on a leash. It is never a pleasure to walk a dog who wants to walk you!
- Our dogs are exposed to a variety of experiences such as swimming (weather permitting) city environments, country settings, a variety of animals (upon request), store field trips, etc.
The Premium Level Training program is 15-weeks, at completion the dog is about 5 months old (23 weeks old). The premium trained puppy prices typically start at $15,000. This includes all of the training of the intermediate and advanced level but we work heavily on getting the puppy to be more reliable with their basic obedience by adding more distance, distractions and duration too all of the commands. Our dogs practice these commands in various settings so you can rely on them listening to you wherever you are. With more maturity this puppy will be just that much closer towards being house broken. This is the ultimate level of training that we offer for our puppies other than service dog training.
For all training levels, we can customize a training plan for specific tasks/skills/manners. The cost for additional weeks of training is $800/week. From time to time we have dogs ready to go and will price each dog according to its level of training and depending on the temperament and color.
We regularly update our available trained dogs! So check back often and contact us for the most up to date availability. If interested in adopting a trained puppy, the next step is to fill out an application. This will help us when doing our match review. You can also reserve a puppy from an upcoming litter or our current litters where available. Once your pup reaches 8-weeks old, they will be enrolled in our training program. Check out our current litters here!
Contact Us to hear what we have coming up!